Yakitori with Morbier cheese and sesame
Ermitage cheese used : Morbier
- 300g of morbier Ermitage
- 200g of beef carpaccio
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds sesame
- 50g of mirin
- 150g of soya sauce
- 70g of sake
- 60g of cane sugar
- 10g of cornflour
- Prepare the yakitori sauce. Mix the soy sauce, mirin, sake and sugar in a small saucepan. Place on low heat and stir until the sugar has melted. Take 2 tablespoons of this mixture and mix it in a small bowl with cornflour. Pour this mixture into the starter sauce and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens. Allow to cool.
- Marinate the carpaccio slices with half of the yakitori sauce for 20 minutes in a cool place.
- Roast the sesame seeds in a pan until golden brown.
- Cut pieces of Ermitage Morbier cheese approx. 6-7 cm long and 2cm wide. Spike the cheese pieces onto skewers.
- Wrap the carpaccio slices around the cheese. If necessary, use 2 slices of carpaccio per skewer.
- Fry the yakitori in a pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes maximum. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Add some finely chopped spring onions.
Serve immediately with rice or as a canape!