Turkey Saltimbocca with Morbier cheese
Ermitage cheese used : Morbier
- 200g of morbier Ermitage
- 4 thin turkey cutlets
- 4 slices of white ham
- 15cl of liquid cream
- A little bit of chive
- Place the slices of raw ham on top of the turkey cutlets.
- Cut 4 sticks of Morbier cheese and place them at the end of the cutlets.
- Roll up the cutlets and hold together with a pick.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook the saltimboccas over a medium heat for 30 minutes. Cover halfway through cooking. Add a little salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, melt 100g of Morbier cheese with the liquid cream.
- Sprinkle the saltimboccas with chopped chives. Serve with sauce and pasta.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud