Tome du Lomont Mac & Cheese
Ermitage cheese used : Tome du Lomont
- 400g of Tome du Lomont
- 500g of macaroni
- 70g of butter
- 70g of wheat flour
- 70 cl – 1l of milk
- A few pieces of chive
- Cook the pasta in boiling water, taking one minute off the recommended cooking time. Drain and place in a baking dish.
- Prepare a béchamel sauce: melt the butter in a saucepan, add the flour and whisk for 2 minutes. Pour in the milk a little at a time, letting it thicken each time before adding more. Adjust the milk to obtain a smooth béchamel.
- Grate the Tome du Lomont, set a handful aside and pour the rest into the béchamel sauce. Melt the mixture over a low heat.
- Pour the béchamel into the pasta dish and mix.
- Top with the remaining cheese and season with pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes. in grill mode at 200°C. Add chopped chives to serve.
We recommend serving this dish with a salad, it’s even better!