Tomato confit and Comté Crumbcake
Ermitage cheese used : Comté
- 200g of comté Ermitage
- 180g of wheat flour
- A bag of baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 2cl of olive oil
- 10cl of milk
- 10 petals of tomato confit
- 50g of breadcrumbs
- 50g of butter
- 1 handful of bread pine nuts
- Put the flour and yeast in a bowl.
- Add the eggs, oil and milk. Mix with a whisk.
- Add the tomato confit, cut into small pieces, and 150g of diced Comté cheese.
- Add them to the mixture. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour into a cake tin.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, butter and 50g Comté together.
- Spread the crumble in the tin and add the pine nuts.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 6) and bake for 45 minutes.
- The blade of the knife should come out clean.
Let cool or chill completely before serving with a green salad.