Tomato confit and Comté Crumbcake
Ermitage cheese used : Comté
- 200g of comté Ermitage
- 180g of wheat flour
- A bag of baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 2cl of olive oil
- 10cl of milk
- 10 petals of tomato confit
- 50g of breadcrumbs
- 50g of butter
- 1 handful of bread pine nuts
- Put the flour and yeast in a bowl.
- Add the eggs, oil and milk. Mix with a whisk.
- Add the tomato confit, cut into small pieces, and 150g of diced Comté cheese.
- Add them to the mixture. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour into a cake tin.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, butter and 50g Comté together.
- Spread the crumble in the tin and add the pine nuts.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 6) and bake for 45 minutes.
- The blade of the knife should come out clean.
Let cool or chill completely before serving with a green salad.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud