Thin rolled-up omelettes with peas and Emmental
Ermitage cheese used : Emmental
- 80g of Emmental Ermitage
- 8 eggs
- 4 large leaves of fresh basilic
- 80g of peas
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and add the peas. Leave to cook for 5 minutes.
- Beat the eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a frying pan. Pour in half of the eggs to make a thin omelette. Add half of the peas and cook over a low heat.
- Remove from the heat and repeat with remaining eggs and peas.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle with the chopped basil and grated Emmental cheese.
- Roll up the omelettes and cut them in half.
Serve warm or cold with a salad.