Ermitage cheese used : Tartiflette cheese
- 1 cheese for Original Ermitage tartiflette
- 800g of potatoes
- 200g of bacon
- 1 white onion
- Fry 200g of lardons with a chopped onion for 5 minutes.
- Add 800g of cooked potatoes cut into slices and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish. Cover with tartiflette cheese cut into 2 discs or slices for a guaranteed gratin.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Approx. at 210°C (gas mark 7).
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud