Tartiflette croissant canapes
Ermitage cheese used : Tartiflette cheese
- 200g cheese for Original Ermitage tartiflette
- 1 puff pastry
- 4 thin slices of bacon
- Cut the tartiflette cheese into pieces and pour it into a saucepan to melt over low heat.
- When the cheese is completely melted, spread it onto the puff pastry.
- Place the puff pastry into the fridge for one hour to cool.
- Finely chop the slices of bacon and scatter them over the cheese.
- Cut the puff pastry into 16 triangles.
- Roll the triangles into spirals from the wide end to the tip.
- Place the croissants on a baking tray.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (gas mark 6) and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Serve while still warm, it’s better!
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud