Tartiflette croissant canapes
Ermitage cheese used : Tartiflette cheese
- 200g cheese for Original Ermitage tartiflette
- 1 puff pastry
- 4 thin slices of bacon
- Cut the tartiflette cheese into pieces and pour it into a saucepan to melt over low heat.
- When the cheese is completely melted, spread it onto the puff pastry.
- Place the puff pastry into the fridge for one hour to cool.
- Finely chop the slices of bacon and scatter them over the cheese.
- Cut the puff pastry into 16 triangles.
- Roll the triangles into spirals from the wide end to the tip.
- Place the croissants on a baking tray.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (gas mark 6) and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Serve while still warm, it’s better!