Tartiflette with cod and chorizo
Ermitage cheese used : Tartiflette cheese
- 1 cheese for Original Ermitage tartiflette
- 800g of gnocchi
- 350g cod fillets cod
- 20 slices of sausage
- 1 onion
- 15cl of liquid cream
- 8cl of dry white wine
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and immerse the gnocchi. Cook according to packet instructions and drain.
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and immerse the cod fillets. Cook for 8 minutes and then drain.
- Peel and chop the onion. Heat a dry frying pan and add the chorizo slices. Add the onion and fry for 5 minutes. Add the white wine and continue cooking over a low heat for 5 minutes. Add the liquid cream, the gnocchi and the flaked cod. Add a little salt and pepper.
- Mix gently and pour into a baking dish.
- Top with sliced tartiflette cheese.
- Heat the oven to 210°C (gas mark 7) and bake for 10 minutes, until the cheese is brown.
This recipe was designed by Chef Nini.
You can find all his recipes on: www.chefnini.com