Tartiflette Cheese burger
Ermitage cheese used : Tartiflette cheese
- ½ Original Ermitage tartiflette
- 4 burger buns
- 4 steaks
- 8 leaves of salad
- 2 potatoes
- 2 onions
- Peel and chop the onions. Peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices.
- Cook the onions in a pan with a little fat. Cover after 10 minutes. and continue to cook over a low heat until they melt.
- Cook the potatoes in a pan with a little fat. They should go golden on both sides.
- Cook the minced meat. Salt.
- Cut the bread in half. Place 2 salad leaves, sliced potato, chopped steak, onion and a few wedges of tartiflette cheese on top. Reseal the bread and place it on a baking tray.
- Place in the oven at 200°C to melt the cheese.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud