Tandoori Spiced Carrot Croquettes with From’Chaud
Ermitage cheese used : From’Chaud
- 1 From’ Chaud
- 4 carrots
- 4 firm-fleshed potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of tandoori spices
- 2 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 4 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- Peel and grate the carrots and potatoes.
- Cook the vegetables over a medium heat.
- Once tender, add the tandoori spices, salt, flour and 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs. Stir and remove from heat.
- Blend the mixture until it comes together into a smooth paste.
- Take a tablespoon and form a ball between your hands. Repeat until you run out.
- Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Take the croquettes and roll them in the remaining breadcrumbs.
- Brown the croquettes in a pan.
- Meanwhile, prepare the From’Chaud in the microwave or oven according to packet instructions
- Dip the croquettes in the From’Chaud.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud