Tandoori Spiced Carrot Croquettes with From’Chaud
Ermitage cheese used : From’Chaud
- 1 From’ Chaud
- 4 carrots
- 4 firm-fleshed potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of tandoori spices
- 2 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 4 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- Peel and grate the carrots and potatoes.
- Cook the vegetables over a medium heat.
- Once tender, add the tandoori spices, salt, flour and 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs. Stir and remove from heat.
- Blend the mixture until it comes together into a smooth paste.
- Take a tablespoon and form a ball between your hands. Repeat until you run out.
- Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Take the croquettes and roll them in the remaining breadcrumbs.
- Brown the croquettes in a pan.
- Meanwhile, prepare the From’Chaud in the microwave or oven according to packet instructions
- Dip the croquettes in the From’Chaud.