Ermitage cheese used : Racly
- 2 parts of Racly Ermitage
- 2 pears
- 50cl of red wine
- 150g of granulated sugar
- 1 clove of vanilla
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 2 apples
- 1 tablespoon of crushed hazelnuts
- A bunch of italian grapes
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- Pour the wine into a saucepan with 100g of sugar. Add the halved vanilla pod and cinnamon sticks.
- Bring to the boil.
- Peel the pears and dip them in the syrup.
- Cook for 30 minutes, turning the pears regularly. Leave to cool for 2 hours.
- Dice the apples.
- Melt 50g of sugar in a saucepan, add the apples and hazelnuts and cook until caramelised.
- Pour the grapes and honey into a saucepan and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve the fruit with Racly cheese, which will melt like a raclette!