Ermitage cheese used : Racly
- 2 parts of Racly Ermitage
- 2 pears
- 50cl of red wine
- 150g of granulated sugar
- 1 clove of vanilla
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 2 apples
- 1 tablespoon of crushed hazelnuts
- A bunch of italian grapes
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- Pour the wine into a saucepan with 100g of sugar. Add the halved vanilla pod and cinnamon sticks.
- Bring to the boil.
- Peel the pears and dip them in the syrup.
- Cook for 30 minutes, turning the pears regularly. Leave to cool for 2 hours.
- Dice the apples.
- Melt 50g of sugar in a saucepan, add the apples and hazelnuts and cook until caramelised.
- Pour the grapes and honey into a saucepan and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve the fruit with Racly cheese, which will melt like a raclette!
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud