Sweet potatoes stuffed with Munster cheese
Ermitage cheese used : Munster
- 100g of Munster Ermitage
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 8 slices of bacon
- A few pieces of chive
- 4 teaspoons of clotted cream
- Wrap the sweet potatoes individually in aluminium foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes. at 200°C (gas mark 7).
- Cut a cap from each sweet potato and remove the flesh.
- Mix it with the chopped bacon. Add salt and pepper and fill the sweet potatoes.
- Add the diced Munster cheese and the crème fraiche.
- Bake for 10 minutes in a grill oven.
- Add the chopped chives.