Sweet potatoes stuffed with Ermitage Raclette
Ermitage cheese used : Raclette and raclette cheese
- 4 slices of Ermitage non-GMO raclette cheese
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 75g sprouts spinach
- 2 slices of white ham
- A little bit of Salt
- Wrap the sweet potatoes separately in aluminium foil.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (gas mark 6-7) and bake for about 40 minutes (longer if the sweet potatoes are large).
- Cut the cooked sweet potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the potatoes and collect the flesh in a bowl.
- Cut the slices of ham into pieces and the slices of raclette into cubes.
- Heat some fat in a small pan and cook the spinach leaves for 5 minutes. Salt.
- Add them to the sweet potato flesh. Mix everything together and fill the sweet potatoes with the mixture.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to broil and brown for 10 minutes