Sweet and sour pancake with Munster cheese
Ermitage cheese used : Munster
- 200g of Munster Ermitage
- 2 apples
- 1kg of potatoes
- A few pieces of chive
- 2 shallots
- A little bit of olive oil
- Cook the potatoes in water.
- Drain, cool and then peel. Cut into pieces.
- Wash the apples, core and dice.
- Peel and chop the shallots.
- Heat a little oil in a pan. Fry the shallots with the apples for 10 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and fry for 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish. Top with sliced Munster cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes under the grill.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives.