Sushi burritos with Royal Crémeux
Ermitage cheese used : Royal Crémeux
- 1 Royal Crémeux
- 500g of rice
- 6 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 4 nori sheets
- 4 slices of white ham
- 4 teaspoons of tomato confit
- 1 bowl of arugula salad
- 2 tomatoes
- Pour the rice into a sieve and wash it. Leave to drain for 30 minutes.
- Cover and cook the rice for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow it to stand for 10 minutes.
- Add the rice vinegar and stir gently until the rice is warm.
- Cut the tomatoes into strips.
- Cut 4 large slices from the Royal Crémeux.
- Place a nori leaf on a bamboo mat.
- Line with rice. Add a slice of cured ham, tomato slices, a teaspoon of red tapenade, a slice of cheese and some rocket.
- Roll it up. Wrap in cling film.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud