Sunshine pie with Munster cheese
Ermitage cheese used : Munster
- 200g of Munster Ermitage
- 2 rolls of puff pastry
- 12 thin slices of bacon
- 1 jar of Mustard
- A few seeds of sesame
- 1 yellow of egg
- Place the Munster cheese in a crème brûlée dish and mark it with a knife.
- Place a sheet of puff pastry on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Cut a circle in the centre of the dough the size of the fondue pot.
- Brush the dough with mustard and arrange the slices of bacon over it.
- Cover with the second puff pastry sheet. Cut out the centre as well and place the caquelon in it.
- Cut the pastry between each slice of bacon 1 cm from the centre. Roll into spirals.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180°C.