Scrambled eggs on toast with morels and Tome du Lomont
Ermitage cheese used : Tome du Lomont
- 1 portion of Tome du Lomont
- 6 eggs
- A tablespoon of liquid cream
- 150g of morels
- Some fresh thyme
- A little bit of Salt
- A pinch of Pepper
- Heat a little fat in a frying pan and cook the morels over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the eggs with the crème fraiche. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the morels into small pieces and add them to the eggs with the cooking juices.
- Add 20g of grated Tome du Lomont cheese.
- Cook in a bain-marie over medium heat, stirring often. The eggs will cook, little by little.
- Stop cooking when the eggs are still a little runny.
- Spread slices of toasted bread with the eggs and add a little fresh thyme.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud