Savoury Financiers with Tomme de Franche Comté
Ermitage cheese used : Tome du Lomont
- 50g of Tome du Lomont
- 70g of tuna
- 50g of wheat flour
- 50g of crushed hazelnuts
- ½ bag of baking powder
- 70g of sunflower oil
- 3 whites of egg
- Grate the Tomme de Franche Comté cheese.
- Mix the flour, yeast, oil and egg whites in a bowl. Salt the dough.
- Add the cheese and crumbled tuna.
- Pour into financier moulds and bake for 15 minutes at 180°C (gas mark 6)
- Turn out of the mould and allow to cool before serving.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud