Roasted vegetables and dipping From’Chaud
Ermitage cheese used : From’Chaud
- 200g of From’ Chaud
- 1 firm-fleshed potatoes
- 1 head of broccoli
- ½ squash butternut squash
- 1 raw beet
- 8 small carrot tops
- 1 head of garlic
- Some fresh thyme
- Some Fresh parsley
- A pinch of paprika
- A little bit of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Clean all vegetables and herbs thoroughly.
- Peel the beetroot, butternut squash (seeds removed) and carrots, and cut the broccoli into pretty florets. Cut the head of garlic in half.
- Cut the beetroot and butternut squash into slices of about 1 cm. For potatoes (with skin), cut slightly thinner slices.
- Season the vegetables with 4 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of paprika, fresh thyme, salt and pepper. For ease of use, mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. All the vegetables should be well covered with the seasoning.
- Place the vegetables on a baking tray with a sheet of greaseproof paper and bake for 40 minutes. Check the cooking, the vegetables should be firm but tender. Continue cooking if necessary (be careful – if the vegetables are too soft, it will be difficult to dip them in the From’Chaud).
- Prepare the From’Chaud: open the packaging, cut the edges of the paper, form a square. Add a drizzle of olive oil and a twist or two of freshly ground pepper. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the From’Chaud with freshly chopped parsley and dip your vegetables in it!
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud