Rabbit Nuggets and Potatoes with From’Chaud
Ermitage cheese used : From’Chaud
- 1 From’ Chaud
- 8 fillets of rabbit
- 1 egg
- 1 bowl of wheat flour
- 1 bowl of breadcrumbs
- Seeds of sesame
- 1kg of firm-fleshed potatoes
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of provence herbs
- First dip each fillet in flour, then in beaten egg and finally in breadcrumbs mixed with sesame seeds. Add salt and pepper.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and cook over a low heat, turning halfway through the cooking time. Allow a good 15 minutes to cook.
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into 4 pieces without peeling them. Put them in a bowl and coat them with oil and dried herbs. Sprinkle with flour and combine. Place the potatoes on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Heat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 6) and bake for 30 minutes. Keep an eye on the cooking process and turn the potatoes once or twice during cooking.
- Heat the cheese in the oven according to the instructions.
- Serve the nuggets and potatoes with From’Chaud.
This recipe was designed by Chef Nini.
You can find all his recipes on: www.chefnini.com
You can substitute chicken breast strips for more traditional nuggets. Feel free to add herbs or spices to the breadcrumbs.