Quinoa salad with spring vegetables and Fleur des Sources
Ermitage cheese used : Fleur des Sources
- 100g of Fleur des sources
- 350g of quinoa
- 1 grapefruit
- 200g of peas
- 100g of radish
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- A few pieces of chive
- Cook the quinoa in a pan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions. Drain and leave to cool.
- In another pan, bring salted water to the boil and cook the peas for 5 minutes.
- Drain and leave to cool.
- Peel the grapefruit and remove the segments by passing the blade of a knife between the white membranes.
- Squeeze 3 tablespoons of grapefruit juice out of the membranes.
- Cut the radishes into slices and the cheese into cubes.
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl. Season with oil and grapefruit juice.
- Season with salt and pepper and finish with the chopped chives.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud