Pumpkin and Ermitage Morbier velouté
Ermitage cheese used : Morbier
- 100g of morbier Ermitage
- 800g of pumpkin
- 1 onion
- 1 c. soup of olive oil
- Wash the pumpkin and cut it in half, remove the seeds and cut it into cubes.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Sauté the onion in the olive oil in a baking dish for a few minutes and add the pumpkin.
- Cover with water and salt.
- Cook for about 20 minutes, until the flesh is tender.
- Blend with a hand blender and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- In each bowl, pour the velouté and add cubes of Ermitage Morbier cheese which will melt gently.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud