Pumpkin and Ermitage Morbier velouté
Ermitage cheese used : Morbier
- 100g of morbier Ermitage
- 800g of pumpkin
- 1 onion
- 1 c. soup of olive oil
- Wash the pumpkin and cut it in half, remove the seeds and cut it into cubes.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Sauté the onion in the olive oil in a baking dish for a few minutes and add the pumpkin.
- Cover with water and salt.
- Cook for about 20 minutes, until the flesh is tender.
- Blend with a hand blender and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- In each bowl, pour the velouté and add cubes of Ermitage Morbier cheese which will melt gently.