Pumpkin and chestnut clafoutis
Ermitage cheese used : Emmental
- 50g of diced Emmental Ermitage
- 100g of wheat flour
- 35cl of milk
- 3 eggs
- 150g of pumpkin
- 50g of chestnuts
- 1 pinch of dried sage
- 1 pinch of Salt
- Dice the pumpkin and cook in salted water for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, mix the flour, milk and eggs in a bowl. Add salt and pepper.
- Add the pumpkin and chestnuts. Pour into a baking dish.
- Top with diced Emmental From’Gourmand and sage.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 190°C (gas mark 6).
Pumpkin can be replaced by cooked broccoli.