Potato gratin with asparagus and Emmental Grand Cru
Ermitage cheese used : Emmental Grand Cru Label Rouge
- 1kg of firm-fleshed potatoes
- 400g of asparagus
- 3 tablespoons of almond
- 50g of Emmental Ermitage
- 40cl of liquid cream
- 1 cube of chicken broth
- Cook the peeled potatoes in a pan of salted water for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove the asparagus stalks. Fill a pan with water, add a little salt and the stock cube. Bring to the boil and cook for 8 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and asparagus. Cut the potatoes into slices and the asparagus into chunks and place in a baking dish.
- Drizzle with liquid cream, add salt and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 200°C (gas mark 6). 5 minutes before the end of cooking time, add the flaked almonds.