Poke Bowl with Lingot d’Or
Ermitage cheese used : Lingot d’Or
- 1 portion of Lingot d'Or Ermitage
- 200g of red cabbage
- 2 carrots
- 125g of rice
- 2 fillets of chicken
- 1 egg
- 1 bowl of wheat flour
- 1 bowl of breadcrumbs
- A little bit of olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Cook the rice in a pan of salted water brought to the boil. Drain and leave to cool.
- Peel the carrots and cut them into tagliatelle with a peeler.
- Cut the Lingot d’Or into slices and the chicken fillets into cubes.
- Beat the egg.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the flour, then in the beaten egg and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- Place on a baking tray covered with baking paper. Add salt and a dash of oil.
- Preheat the oven to 195°C (gas mark 6) and bake for 15 minutes.
- Divide the rice in the centre into large bowls, then add the cheese, cabbage and carrot all around and finish with the hot nuggets.
- Season with a little salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice