Star pizza with camembert, cranberries and rocket
Ermitage cheese used : Camembert Royal
- 1/2 Camembert Royal Ermitage
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 handful of dried cranberries
- 1 handful of arugula salad
- 1 onion
- 1 yellow of egg
- Roll out your pizza dough into a circle and place it on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Make a 5cm incision at the 4 compass points: top, bottom, left and right. Then make a cut of the same length, equidistant from those already made. You should have a total of 8 equally spaced incisions. Then, cut a small 8-pointed cross in the centre.
- Cut the cheese into 16 pieces. Spread it over the dough. Add cranberries, chopped onion and rocket.
- Fold the ends of each incision over the filling to form a point. Then, fold the centre points over the filling. Brush the dough with egg yolk, diluted with a little water.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (gas mark 6-7) and bake for 15 minutes.
This recipe was designed by Chef Nini.
You can find all his recipes on: www.chefnini.com
The star pizza can be adapted to your preferences. You can also try it with our Royal Crémeux or our Lingot Fleuri.