- 1/2 portion of Troubadour Ermitage
- 300g of pasta
- 1/2 melon
- 250g of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber
- Some rocket leaves fresh basilic
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of juice lemon
- Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling water according to the time indicated on the packaging. Drain the pasta and let it cool.
- Dice the flesh of the melon half. Dice the cucumber. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Pour the oil and lemon juice into a bowl. Add salt and pepper and emulsify.
- Add the melon, cucumber and cherry tomatoes.
- Add the diced Ermitage Troubadour and the pasta. Mix it together.
- Finish by adding chopped basil.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was designed by Chef Nini.
You can find all his recipes on: www.chefnini.com
You can replace the melon with watermelon. If you would like to add meat, we recommend diced white or raw ham.