- 1/2 portion of Troubadour Ermitage
- 300g of pasta
- 1/2 melon
- 250g of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber
- Some rocket leaves fresh basilic
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of juice lemon
- Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling water according to the time indicated on the packaging. Drain the pasta and let it cool.
- Dice the flesh of the melon half. Dice the cucumber. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Pour the oil and lemon juice into a bowl. Add salt and pepper and emulsify.
- Add the melon, cucumber and cherry tomatoes.
- Add the diced Ermitage Troubadour and the pasta. Mix it together.
- Finish by adding chopped basil.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was designed by Chef Nini.
You can find all his recipes on: www.chefnini.com
You can replace the melon with watermelon. If you would like to add meat, we recommend diced white or raw ham.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud