Pannacotta with tartiflette cheese and caramelised onions
Ermitage cheese used : Tartiflette cheese
- 1 cheese of Original Ermitage tartiflette
- 50cl of liquid cream
- 4g of gelatin sheets
- 2 red onions
- 4 tablespoons of maple syrup
- A few pieces of chive
- Heat a little fat in a frying pan and sauté the onions over medium heat for 10 minutes. When they are translucent, add the maple syrup and continue cooking on low heat for 20 minutes. Stir regularly.
- In the meantime, pour the cream into a saucepan with the tartiflette cheese cut into pieces. Add pepper. Heat over medium heat.
- Dip the gelatine in a bowl of cold water to soften it. When the cheese is perfectly melted, add the drained gelatine off the heat. Stir to incorporate well.
- Quickly blend the mixture until it becomes a smooth cream. Divide the cream between 6 verrines. Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- When the pannacotta is set, spread the caramelised onions and add some chopped chives.