Palmiers with Lingot Fleuri pesto – by Chef Nini
Ermitage cheese used : Lingot d’Or
- 35g of Lingot d'Or Ermitage
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 clove of garlic
- 30g of bread pine nuts
- 4 petals of tomato confit
- 1 fillet of olive oil
- Pour the peeled garlic, pine nuts, tomatoes and chopped Lingot Fleuri into the bowl of a blender.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and blend into a paste.
- Trim the edges of the puff pastry to form a square of about 30 cm.
- Spread the pesto on the pastry.
- Fold in the edges symmetrically until they meet in the centre. Brush with a little water to make them stick.
- Wrap the sausage in cling film and place in the freezer for 1 hour to harden.
- Remove the pudding and cut into 5mm thick slices.
- Place the slices on a baking tray with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 6) and bake for 20 minutes