Orloff-style filet mignon, bacon and Raclette
Ermitage cheese used : Raclette and raclette cheese
- 10 to 12 slices of Ermitage raclette cheese
- 2 filets mignon pork
- 10-12 fine slices of bacon
- 1kg of potatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- A little bit of Fresh parsley
- Boil the potatoes for 30 minutes. Peel and set aside.
- Brown the filets mignon in a pan with some fat.
- Make 5-6 cuts into each fillet. Place a slice of bacon and a slice of raclette cheese on top. Tie up the meat to hold the cuts.
- Add a little salt and pepper.
- Place the pieces of meat in a large baking dish with some water in the base.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (gas mark 6) and bake for 40 minutes. The meat must be perfectly cooked inside.
- After 15 minutes of cooking, add the potatoes, crushed garlic cloves and chopped parsley to the dish.
This recipe was designed by Chef Nini.
You can find all his recipes on: www.chefnini.com
Serve this dish with a green salad and shallots.