Nachos with melted Tomme de Franche Comté cheese
Ermitage cheese used : Tome du Lomont
- 100g of Tome du Lomont
- 150g of tortillas
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful of black olives
- 200g of red beans
- 1 onion
- 1 jar of guacamole
- ½ lime
- A bit of chive
- Finely chop the onion.
- Grate the Tomme de Franche Comté cheese
- Place the tortilla chips in a baking dish.
- Divide the halved cherry tomatoes, olives, kidney beans, onion and cheese among the dishes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 6) and bake for 15 minutes.
- As soon as you take the dish out of the oven, place some guacamole in the centre of the dish.
- Drizzle with lime juice and add chopped chives.
To enjoy this dish easily, pull out a crisp and dip it into the guacamole.