Nachos with melted Tomme de Franche Comté cheese
Ermitage cheese used : Tome du Lomont
- 100g of Tome du Lomont
- 150g of tortillas
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful of black olives
- 200g of red beans
- 1 onion
- 1 jar of guacamole
- ½ lime
- A bit of chive
- Finely chop the onion.
- Grate the Tomme de Franche Comté cheese
- Place the tortilla chips in a baking dish.
- Divide the halved cherry tomatoes, olives, kidney beans, onion and cheese among the dishes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 6) and bake for 15 minutes.
- As soon as you take the dish out of the oven, place some guacamole in the centre of the dish.
- Drizzle with lime juice and add chopped chives.
To enjoy this dish easily, pull out a crisp and dip it into the guacamole.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud