Mushrooms stuffed with hot cheese and ham
Ermitage cheese used : From’Chaud
- 200g of From’ Chaud
- 12 large mushrooms of Paris
- 200g of white ham
- 2 beautiful shallots
- 5 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 4-5 tablespoons of milk
- A little bit of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 leaf of laurel
- A little bit of fresh thyme
- Clean each mushroom by quickly running it under water and then wiping it with a clean cloth.
- Remove the mushrooms stalks and chop them finely. Fry them with the chopped shallots in a pan with a little olive oil. Allow to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 6). Place the mushroom heads into a baking dish. Place the garlic cloves in the middle, along with the bay leaf and thyme, so that the mushrooms become fragrant. Lightly salt, drizzle with olive oil and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- While the mushrooms are cooking, roughly chop the ham. Mix it with the mushroom stalks and shallots.
- Add 3 tablespoons of breadcrumbs and 2-3 of the From’Chaud cut into pieces. Mix, add the milk, a few fresh thyme leaves, salt and pepper.
- Remove the mushrooms from the oven and top with the From’Chaud and ham mixture. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, then place on a slice of From’Chaud.
- Drizzle olive oil on top and bake for 10-15 minutes
Serve warm with a green salad or as an canape!
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud