Ermitage cheese used : Munster
- 100g of Munster Ermitage
- 4 tortillas
- 1 pinch of hot pepper powder
- 2 teaspoons of tomato concentrate
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ onion
- 2 slices of white ham
- A jar of guacamole
- Mix together the tomato puree, oil and chilli.
- Brush 2 corn tortillas with this mixture.
- Peel and chop the half of onion and sprinkle onto the tortillas.
- Add thin slices of Munster cheese and the chopped raw ham.
- Cover with the remaining tortillas and bake for 5 minutes at 200°C (gas mark 7).
- Cut into triangles and serve with guacamole.