Munster puff pastry firs
Ermitage cheese used : Munster
- 125g of Munster Ermitage
- 1 puff pastry
- ½ c. coffee of turmeric
- Some wooden picks
- Cut the cheese into pieces and put it in a pan with 2 tablespoons of water and the turmeric.
- Melt over low heat.
- When the mixture comes together, let it cool down to a paste-like consistency. Stir the mixture to work it in.
- Spread the mixture on the puff pastry.
- Cut strips along the length of the dough (about 1 cm wide).
- Fold each strip into an accordion shape.
- Spike onto a pick and put on a plate.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (gas mark 6) and bake for 15-20 minutes.
If the dough is too soft to handle, place it in a cool place to firm up.