Munster puff pastry firs
Ermitage cheese used : Munster
- 125g of Munster Ermitage
- 1 puff pastry
- ½ c. coffee of turmeric
- Some wooden picks
- Cut the cheese into pieces and put it in a pan with 2 tablespoons of water and the turmeric.
- Melt over low heat.
- When the mixture comes together, let it cool down to a paste-like consistency. Stir the mixture to work it in.
- Spread the mixture on the puff pastry.
- Cut strips along the length of the dough (about 1 cm wide).
- Fold each strip into an accordion shape.
- Spike onto a pick and put on a plate.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (gas mark 6) and bake for 15-20 minutes.
If the dough is too soft to handle, place it in a cool place to firm up.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud