Munster and apple French toast
Ermitage cheese used : Munster
- 125g of Munster Ermitage
- 8 slices of soft bread
- 1 egg
- 5cl of milk
- Remove the crust from the slices of bread and flatten them with a rolling pin.
- Cut the apple into sticks.
- Place apple sticks along the edge of the slices of bread and add pieces of Munster cheese.
- Roll up the slices.
- Beat the egg and milk together in a bowl. Salt and dip the rolls one by one.
- Heat a pan with butter and fry the rolls until golden brown.
- Place the rolls onto paper towels to drain the excess fat and serve immediately.
Serve these rolls as a canape or as a starter with a green salad.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud