Munster and apple French toast
Ermitage cheese used : Munster
- 125g of Munster Ermitage
- 8 slices of soft bread
- 1 egg
- 5cl of milk
- Remove the crust from the slices of bread and flatten them with a rolling pin.
- Cut the apple into sticks.
- Place apple sticks along the edge of the slices of bread and add pieces of Munster cheese.
- Roll up the slices.
- Beat the egg and milk together in a bowl. Salt and dip the rolls one by one.
- Heat a pan with butter and fry the rolls until golden brown.
- Place the rolls onto paper towels to drain the excess fat and serve immediately.
Serve these rolls as a canape or as a starter with a green salad.