Morbier hedgehog bread
Ermitage cheese used : Morbier
- 1 pinch of morbier Ermitage
- 1 country bread
- 15 slices of sausage
- 15g of Fresh parsley
- A little bit of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of bread pine nuts
- A little bit of Salt
- Blend the parsley with the pine nuts and the olive oil, adding it gradually until you obtain a smooth liquid, then add salt.
- Cut the bread into a grid pattern, stopping before the base.
- Cut the chorizo slices in half
- Cut the Morbier cheese into strips.
- Divide the parsley sauce between the bread, along with the chorizo and cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (gas mark 6) and bake for 10 minutes.
Hedgehog bread can be made in infinite ways to suit your tastes. Serve it as a canape. Everyone will take a piece of bread.