Morbier hedgehog bread
Ermitage cheese used : Morbier
- 1 pinch of morbier Ermitage
- 1 country bread
- 15 slices of sausage
- 15g of Fresh parsley
- A little bit of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of bread pine nuts
- A little bit of Salt
- Blend the parsley with the pine nuts and the olive oil, adding it gradually until you obtain a smooth liquid, then add salt.
- Cut the bread into a grid pattern, stopping before the base.
- Cut the chorizo slices in half
- Cut the Morbier cheese into strips.
- Divide the parsley sauce between the bread, along with the chorizo and cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (gas mark 6) and bake for 10 minutes.
Hedgehog bread can be made in infinite ways to suit your tastes. Serve it as a canape. Everyone will take a piece of bread.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud