Morbier cheese cookies
Ermitage cheese used : Morbier
- 70g of morbier Ermitage
- 100g of wheat flour
- 80g of butter
- 5 tablespoons of liquid cream
- Sea Salt
- Put the flour, diced Morbier cheese and diced butter in a bowl.
- Crumb using your hands. Add the cream and a pinch of sea salt. Knead until you get the ball comes together.
- Scoop out a spoonful of dough and flatten it into a cookie shape. Place on a plate. Repeat. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 200°C (gas mark 7).
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud