Mont d’Or with maple syrup and dried fruit
Ermitage cheese used : Mont d’Or
- 1 Mont d’Or Le Montagnon
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 20g of mixed nuts (hazelnuts, almonds, pecans, raisins)
- Crush the dried fruit with a knife.
- Combine with the maple syrup.
- Cut a square in the Mont d’Or rind with a knife and cover with dried fruit.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (gas mark 6) and bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is gooey.
- Serve with green salad, slices of Grison meat and boiled potatoes.
This recipe was designed by Chef Nini.
You can find all his recipes on: www.chefnini.com
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud