Mini Munster and Asparagus Muffins
Ermitage cheese used : Munster
- 75g of Munster Ermitage
- 1 natural yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 3 pots of yoghurt wheat flour
- ½ cup of yoghurt of olive oil
- ½ bag of baking powder
- 15 small spears of asparagus
- A little bit of Salt
- Cook the asparagus spears for 5 minutes in a pan of salted water and then drain.
- Pour the yoghurt into a bowl. Add the flour, oil, yeast and eggs.
- Mix until smooth. Salt generously.
- Divide the dough into mini-muffin tins.
- Cut the Munster cheese into small cubes and place them into the moulds.
- Add an asparagus spear on top and season with pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C (gas mark 6).
- Allow to cool before unmoulding and serve as a canape.