Minced turkey wraps with curry sauce
Ermitage cheese used : Emmental
- 100g of diced Emmental Ermitage
- 4 tortillas
- 200g of cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- ½ lime
- ½ cucumber
- 2 turkey cutlets
- Heat a frying pan with a little fat and cook the turkey cutlets.
- Leave to cool, then cut into strips.
- Mix the cottage cheese with the curry powder, lime juice and a little salt.
- Cut the cucumber into tagliatelle using a vegetable peeler.
- Spread curry sauce onto each tortilla.
- Add cucumber tagliatelle, diced Emmental cheese and turkey strips.
- Serve immediately or chill until serving.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud