Minced beef and Marcaire burger
Ermitage cheese used : Marcaire des Vosges
- 1 Marcaire Ermitage
- 4 burger buns
- 2 sirloin steaks
- 2 mushrooms of Paris
- 1 small jar of tapenade
- 4 leaves of batavia
- Grill the ribeye steaks for 2 minutes on each side. Add salt and pepper. Cut the meat into thin slices.
- Spread the base of the burgers with tapenade and place 2 slices of Marcaire.
- Place in the oven for 5 minutes at 180°C (gas mark 6) until the cheese has melted.
- Cut the mushrooms into slices.
- Add the sliced ribeye, mushrooms and salad to the melted cheese.
- Finish the burgers.
Lightly toast the burger buns in the oven to get the bread crispy!