Millefeuilles with Raclette
Ermitage cheese used : Raclette and raclette cheese
- 6 slices of Ermitage raclette cheese
- 12 small potatoes
- 12 slices of rosette
- A fillet of olive oil
- 1/2 broccoli
- 1 clove of garlic
- 20cl of liquid cream
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and immerse the broccoli florets with the peeled garlic clove. Leave to cook for 10 minutes.
- Strain and blend the broccoli and garlic clove with the liquid cream. Add a little water if you want a thinner sauce. Season to taste.
- Cook the unpeeled potatoes in a pot of water for 30-40 minutes. Allow them to cool and then peel.
- Cut each rosette slice in half. Cut each slice of raclette into 4 pieces. Cut the potatoes in half lengthways.
- Place a piece of rosette and a piece of raclette cheese between each slice of potato. Close the potatoes. Hold together with a pick.
- Place these millefeuilles on a baking tray covered with baking paper. Drizzle with oil. Add pepper.
Preheat your oven to 200°C (gas mark 6-7) and bake for 10 minutes.
This recipe was designed by Chef Nini.
You can find all his recipes on: www.chefnini.com
Ideal recipe with leftover raclette cheese!
To serve, remove the picks and secure the millefeuilles with chives. Serve with the sauce and salad on the side.