Leek gratin with ham and Ermitage Raclette
Ermitage cheese used : Raclette and raclette cheese
- 16 slices of Ermitage raclette cheese
- 8 whites of leeks
- 8 slices of white ham
- 20cl of liquid cream
- From the nutmeg
- Wash the leek whites
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and immerse the leeks. Leave to cook for 20-25 minutes at a simmer.
- When the leeks are cooked (the blade of the knife should easily enter the flesh), place them in a colander and leave them to drain for 1 hour.
- Wrap each leek white with ham. Cut them in half lengthwise. Place them in a baking dish
- Drizzle with liquid cream and top with raclette cheese.
- Season with pepper and grate a little nutmeg.
- Preheat your oven to grill and bake for 10-15 minutes.
This recipe was designed by Chef Nini.
You can find all his recipes on: www.chefnini.com
This recipe also works with endives. Make this gratin with broccoli and potatoes. In this case, mix them with diced ham. Drizzle with cream and top with raclette cheese.