Leek gratin with ham and Ermitage Raclette
Ermitage cheese used : Raclette and raclette cheese
- 16 slices of Ermitage raclette cheese
- 8 whites of leeks
- 8 slices of white ham
- 20cl of liquid cream
- From the nutmeg
- Wash the leek whites
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and immerse the leeks. Leave to cook for 20-25 minutes at a simmer.
- When the leeks are cooked (the blade of the knife should easily enter the flesh), place them in a colander and leave them to drain for 1 hour.
- Wrap each leek white with ham. Cut them in half lengthwise. Place them in a baking dish
- Drizzle with liquid cream and top with raclette cheese.
- Season with pepper and grate a little nutmeg.
- Preheat your oven to grill and bake for 10-15 minutes.
This recipe was designed by Chef Nini.
You can find all his recipes on: www.chefnini.com
This recipe also works with endives. Make this gratin with broccoli and potatoes. In this case, mix them with diced ham. Drizzle with cream and top with raclette cheese.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud