Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Ermitage cheese used : Munster
- 200g of Munster Ermitage
- 8 slices of country bread
- 8 thin slices of bacon
- 6 tablespoons of blackberry jam
- Of butter
- 1 arugula salad
If you don’t have blackberry jam:
- Cook 500g of blackberries in a heavy-bottomed pan with a little water.
- As soon as the mixture boils, add 300g of sugar and cook for 20-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely.
For the grilled cheese sandwich:
- In a hot frying pan, cook the bacon slices until crispy (5-6 minutes, turning them only once). Place on paper towels to drain excess fat.
- Spread one side of each slice of bread with a little butter.
- Put a little jam on each slice of bread (unbuttered side). Add rocket to 4 of the 8 slices. Place slices of Munster cheese on top of the rocket, followed by 2 slices of bacon and season with pepper. Seal the sandwiches with the remaining 4 slices of jammy bread.
- Cook in a frying pan (or sandwich grill) until golden brown on both sides. Allow 3-4 minutes per side over medium heat.
- Slice the Munster grilled cheese sandwich and enjoy quickly.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud
Scrambled eggs with raclette and porcini mushrooms