From’chaud in breadcrumbs
Ermitage cheese used : From’Chaud
- 200g of From’ Chaud
- 15g of wheat flour
- 15g of breadcrumbs
- 15g of butter
- 2 tablespoons of mixed nuts (hazelnuts, almonds, pecans, raisins)
- Crumb the flour with the breadcrumbs and butter in your hands and spread on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180°C (gas mark 6).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180°C (gas mark 6). Cook the From’Chaud according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Add the crumble and crushed nuts to the From’Chaud and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud