From’chaud chicken and onion with barbecue sauce
Ermitage cheese used : From’Chaud
- 2 From’ Chaud
- 1 fillet of chicken
- 4 tablespoons of barbecue sauce
- 1 onion
- Cook the chicken fillet for 20 minutes in a greased pan.
- Meanwhile, peel and chop the onion. Cook it in a pan with a little fat.
- Shred the chicken breast and mix with the cooked onion and barbecue sauce.
- Cut the From’Chaud in half.
- Spread the chicken filling on top.
- Reseal the cheeses and place them in aluminium foil. Cook for 15 minutes. on the barbecue.
Serve with toast!
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud