From’chaud chicken and onion with barbecue sauce
Ermitage cheese used : From’Chaud
- 2 From’ Chaud
- 1 fillet of chicken
- 4 tablespoons of barbecue sauce
- 1 onion
- Cook the chicken fillet for 20 minutes in a greased pan.
- Meanwhile, peel and chop the onion. Cook it in a pan with a little fat.
- Shred the chicken breast and mix with the cooked onion and barbecue sauce.
- Cut the From’Chaud in half.
- Spread the chicken filling on top.
- Reseal the cheeses and place them in aluminium foil. Cook for 15 minutes. on the barbecue.
Serve with toast!