French Toast with Royal Crémeux, blueberries and peaches
Ermitage cheese used : Royal Crémeux
- 125g of Royal Crémeux
- 8 slices of stale breads
- 2 eggs
- 2 peaches
- 125g of blueberries
- 40g of butter
- Some honey
- Some dried thyme
- Some fresh basilic
- Wash the fruit. Cut the peaches into small quarters. Grill the peaches for 2-3 minutes to give them a toasted flavour (optional).
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 6).
- In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add the milk. Dip the bread slices into the egg mixture. Be careful not to make the slices too thin (about 1.5-2cm thick).
- Heat a frying pan. Add the butter. As soon as it has melted, brown the soaked bread slices on both sides. Allow 1-2 minutes cooking time per side.
- Arrange in a dish. Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt and a little fresh thyme. Top with slices of Royal Crémeux, peaches and blueberries, drizzle with honey. Bake for 7-10 minutes.
- Serve on plates with a few fresh basil leaves.
The ideal recipe for a brunch or a sweet and sour breakfast!
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud