Flavoured raclette tortilla
Ermitage cheese used : Raclette and raclette cheese
- 5 slices of Ermitage Italian raclette cheese
- 8 eggs
- 4 potatoes
- 6 pickled onions
- 2 slices of white ham
- Pour the potatoes into a saucepan. Cover with water and cook for 25-35 minutes. The tip of the knife should be easily inserted.
- Drain and allow to cool before peeling and cutting into pieces.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl.
- Cut the onions in half and add them to the eggs, together with the potatoes and the chopped raw ham.
- Cut the raclette cheese slices into cubes and add them.
- Lightly salt the eggs and add pepper.
- Heat a large frying pan with a little fat over a low heat.
- Add the tortilla and cook for 5 minutes on a low heat.
- Cover and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
Serve this dish with a green salad.
You can choose flavoured raclette according to your taste (plain, Italian, chilli, curry…).