Flavoured raclette tortilla
Ermitage cheese used : Raclette and raclette cheese
- 5 slices of Ermitage Italian raclette cheese
- 8 eggs
- 4 potatoes
- 6 pickled onions
- 2 slices of white ham
- Pour the potatoes into a saucepan. Cover with water and cook for 25-35 minutes. The tip of the knife should be easily inserted.
- Drain and allow to cool before peeling and cutting into pieces.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl.
- Cut the onions in half and add them to the eggs, together with the potatoes and the chopped raw ham.
- Cut the raclette cheese slices into cubes and add them.
- Lightly salt the eggs and add pepper.
- Heat a large frying pan with a little fat over a low heat.
- Add the tortilla and cook for 5 minutes on a low heat.
- Cover and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
Serve this dish with a green salad.
You can choose flavoured raclette according to your taste (plain, Italian, chilli, curry…).
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud