Endive Bruschetta with Racly
Ermitage cheese used : Racly
- 250g of Racly Ermitage
- 4 slices of country bread
- 4 endives
- 1 shallot
- 50 g of kernels nut
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Thinly slice the endives.
- Peel and chop the shallots.
- Cook the endives and shallots in an oiled pan for 10 minutes.
- Season and add the chopped walnuts and honey. Continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Spread this mixture on the slices of farmhouse bread.
- Place thin slices of Racly on top. Add a twist of pepper.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 180°C (gas mark 6) until the cheese melts.
This recipe was designed by Chef Nini.
You can find all his recipes on: www.chefnini.com