Easy Camembert Fondue
Ermitage cheese used : Camembert Royal
- 1 Camembert Royal Ermitage
- 2 tablespoons of dry white wine
- 1 good pinch of rosemary
- Remove the Camembert from its packaging.
- Cut off the top rind.
- Place the Camembert in aluminium foil without covering the cheese.
- Make slits in the Camembert and drizzle with white wine and sprinkle with rosemary. Add pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 6) and bake for 15 minutes.
- To serve, put the cheese back into its packaging lid and serve immediately.
This recipe was designed by Chef Nini.
You can find all his recipes on: www.chefnini.com
Serve this express fondue with garlic-rubbed, oven-baked bread.